• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Its been a while...

So, I'm thinking I should get back to making videos. I haven't made one in aver a year because people said they are fake. Now, it doesn't bother me as much. A lot of people have wanted me to come back. And I'm sure you want to see what I look like now days.

Any thoughts?

Snacks!!!!

Don't worry about the nay-sayers. Those who have tasted fresh chiles and sauces relate and understand and appreciate your comments. Don't worry about the rest.

You make your vids in an open and honest format. I'm happy to see you about again! For every negative post you might see, there are 20 "lurkers" who will be inspired by your comments on chiles. "Lurkers" not being a bad thing, just meaning many folks who read-read-read and don't really post much on forums but take what they read and use it for inspiration or direction.

and +10 to second JungleRain and midwest ... don't worry about those other wankers.....

I've read several comments asking about "where's Snacksnsuch..." in the past months. You are a valued member of this community.

I concur with the rest of these folks snacksandsuch. youre a real asset to this community and i personally love your videos.

:welcome: back Snacks. The haters just can't hang. They don't like seeing a kid do what they can't. Do what makes you happy and be glad you don't have a face for radio. :lol:

:hotsauce:

Snacks, I have a nice barrackpore and a Douglah if you are ready for the challenge! Just send me a PM.

Welcome back man!!!!!!!!!! Your videos rock, seriously don't pay any attention to the idiots out there. I'm subscribed and waiting for your next update!!!!!

Welcome back snacks! I was wondering where you had gone. I loved all of your videos and was wondering what happened because I had not seen a new one in a very long time. I joined The Hot Pepper the fall before the first season I grew superhots and you got me exited about growing and trying them. Ignore anyone who thinks you are fake. As already said, they are seriously jealous because they cannot take the heat nearly as well as you can!

I''ve been wondering why you stopped posting. I
never thought your video's were fake. Glad to see
you back. You must have changed a bit since then.
What are you now 13 or 14 now?

Welcome back. IF your videos were fake, then you definitely did your research. Everything you describe from the flavor to the heat to where it hits you the most is pretty spot on. Don't worry about anyone but yourself. If someone has a problem, it's their problem, not yours.

Hey Snacks welcome back, don't let the naysayers bother you, your the man, they just eat sand.

I'm glad to see him back, for his age he has more guts than most adults have.

Back