• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Impy vs the Hab - my first pepper eating video!

I was bored tonight so I decided to make a video of me eating a habanero. Unfortunately my store didn't have any fresh pods, so I had to settle for a Mezzetta hab. I used to eat those all the time but I haven't had one in prolly around a year & a half. I was hoping my tolerance had slipped so it would seem really hot. No such luck. Anyways, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjwmWruAIdE

Impy.. that's a great vid! I wish you would post more.

Thanks TB :). I do ghost read here from time to time. I don't make hot foods much anymore (besides putting hot sauce on omelettes, etc) but when I do I always forget to post them! I'm also getting a shipment of sauces & powders soon, so I'll try to post reviews of those.

great review! i didn't mean to hit that -1 thing. it was an accident. that brand of habs is nice. i use them all the time! this summer the people on here will have pods that will guarantee the endorphin rush! keep the vids coming!

Love the vid, Impy. Miss the breaky sandwiches on the food threads. Get back on it, girl!

I popped a fresh Aji Lemon the other day. Had some decent heat, but tasted a bit grassy. Gave me a not so fun half-hour anxiety attack. I'll still do it again, soon.

A pickled hab must have been awesome. I can imagine all the juices inside swirling around the mouth and bringing on the hotness.

Good job on the vid.

Back