• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

I'm old emough to remember when...

Chile Juju said:
Until Pinky Tuscadero showed up!!!!!!  ;)

YEP

500full2_zpsfaaf1673.jpg

http://youtu.be/9bi_kRv0dOk

CB radios

Fanny packs

Pooka beads

OP shorts

Raybans

Schwinn Stingray with banana seat and sissybar

Wind up balsa wood planes

Joe's Ice Cream truck in Seattle. My Gawd I lost alotta dimes in our yard running for that truck! Got a good collection of scraped knees too. Was always worth it, in the end! ;)

I remember our first Atari, and going to the sitters house who had  blue and pink dyed poodles to play frogs vs flies. Our very first game on Atari was Dragster

Flash forward to around 1995 when my Grandmother sold my brothers Atari and just about every game made for it for $5 at a garage sale... I still hear about that ish. 

D3monic said:
I remember our first Atari, and going to the sitters house who had  blue and pink dyed poodles to play frogs vs flies. Our very first game on Atari was Dragster

Flash forward to around 1995 when my Grandmother sold my brothers Atari and just about every game made for it for $5 at a garage sale... I still hear about that ish. 

First game: Skate Boardin'.

aNbjSOt.png

F**k Tony Hawk. His games ain't shit......

Back