• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I'm back!

Howdy!
I've seen lots of new nicknames around so I'm not sure who still remembers me, but my name is Omri and I'm amateur chilehead and grower. huge fan of THP. it's been a while since I've last been here properly as I've been on and off for the last couple of years due to personal reasons. well now I'm back and at full throttle!

Me being available all of the sudden is because I was involved in a car crash a little more than two weeks ago and I'm still recovering. still can't get out of bed, but I've got all the free time in the world now. :)

Well it's great being here and hope to see all those great people I missed and meet some new ones as well. :cheers:

Glad to have you back Omri, Very sorry to hear of your accident. Well wishes to you. Are you growing currently?

Welcome, Mike from central Texas.

Thanks guys!
Well Mike, no... I don't have any plants at the moment. had a couple of selected tomato and chile plants as I didn't have much time, but they just died because of the lack of care.

Planning on going back to growing as soon as I get back on my feet.

Hace mucho tiempo que no le veia......bienvenido.

Damn, dude, you keep runnin' into rigid stuff. Should cut that out.

Good to see ya back. May I suggest origami as a therapy? In your case, you could call it omrigami. Do you need any seeds to get you back on track?

Good to see ya back. May I suggest origami as a therapy? In your case, you could call it omrigami. Do you need any seeds to get you back on track?
Never tried origami, but omrigami sounds like fun!
Thanks dude, but already I'm on my way of purchasing some new seeds to play with.

Good to be back.

Back