I'll keeping The Lotto going-CLOSED-#23 won

Seems 200 might have been too high of a number for the number of people interested in the seeds I'm offering.

I wanted the Lotto to last a while but it seems that all the people interested have guessed a number.
Guesses are dropping off.
I thaught with the long holiday weekend people might be at their computers more than usual.

Never thaught there wasn't going to be enough people guessing numbers...
People here are always looking for SASBE seeds.

I'll give this another couple days maybe until the end of the week and if nobody wins and nobody keeps guessing I'll put all the numbers already guessed in a hat and pick a new number from those numbers to get a winner.

Seems like the farest way to get a winner if guesses die off and stop comming in.

Around 1/4 of the numbers +/- have been used so the newer guessers should have a 25% better chance of winning.

Good luck to all and Happy Holidays.

NUMBERS TAKEN ALREADY- 1 ,3 . 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 11 , 12 , 14 , 17 , 20 , 22 , 23 , 25 , 26 , 27 , 33 , 34 , 41 , 42 ,43 , 50 , 55 , 57 , 58 , 66 ,69 , 71 , 76 , 77 , 78 , 83 , 86 , 96 ,99 , 100 ,101 , 102 , 111 , 113 , 119 , 121 ,123 , 133 , 139 , 144 , 151 , 157 , 159 , 161 , 163 , 169 , 177 ,181 , 187 , 199 , 200

This Lotto is now CLOSED.

The number you couldn't guess was 68...

I'll pick a number of all the guessed numbers and post the winner.
Probably tomorrow.
I'm at work until 10AM and will have to find some numbers at the 99cent store tomorrow unless I find something here laying around.
If I can find a dart(saw one around here the other day) I'll just print all the numbers on a sheet of paper and toss a dart. LOL

Faster than cutting out pieces of paper and putting numbers on them...
I've got graph paper here with 1 inch squares.

Since I don't play darts , aiming for any specific # isn't an option.
So bribery won't work. LOL

Good luck to everyone.

No.1 guess per person.

That would give the people who guess twice or more an unfare advantage over the people who followed the 1 guess rule.

It's too late to change the rules.
Keep it simple...

I have been keeping up on the new numbers and haven't checked for double guesses very often.
I think some one would see it and say something if I didn't catch it.

If I find that a person guessed 2 times I'll disqualify the person who guessed 2 times but keep the numbers as guessed since they aren't the number-so far anyway.

Only 1 guess per person.

I'll probrobably wait until there is a 2 day period with 0 guesses before I decide to pick a number out of a hat of all the guessed numbers.

I was going to give a hint but that wouldn't be fair to those who already guessed.

We got a guess today so the game is still on for at least a couple more days.

Is 9 taken---if not I will take that one.

I am on land line and take a long time to DL lots of pages to see if the number has been taken.

Thank you for the game---that is one heck of a list of pepper seeds.

Live long and pepper :lol:

Balac

Balac,
All the numbers are listed on this page...
9 wasn't taken - now it is by you.
Better luck next time.

Just added a few more Varieties as seeds become available...over 89 varieties,if I counted right.

Wish i hadn't already guessed and waited until now....but i guess thats the trade off...wait to long and somone else gets the lucky number.
Meh such is life :)Good luck to all the new people still yet to guess :)

Back