• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I don't know whether or not to cry or rage

My second fridge downstairs lost power some time over the last few days.

Five pounds of ready-for-concentrates orange habs were lost.

Basically my entire years worth of orange habs gone.

I need a stiff drink.

Or five.

:mope:

Ouch, devastating ! Maybe you need to throw up : Need Orange Habs for the Skydiver Hab Charity:) Im sure there are people in USA with enough to share ;)

Damn ,,drinking for you!I can help you out with powder from this year.Let me know and damn grab a couple cold ones!

sorry to hear that mate......I have about 10 pounds of orange habs in the freezer but that doesn't help you!!!

It's always a sad day when something like this happens....:(

I've got some O hab powder from last year still diver if you want some. I didn't grow any this year I'm afraid.

Me and my friend jack daniels had some talks, just gonna use everything left but the arbibis ina concentrate and csrew the uinverses sense of fair play.

I'm gonna make a good batch of stuff! take that, random power disconnecting gremlins.

know the feeling...same thing ahppened to me last year in a power outage that lasted 3 days. suck! :( I too have soem powdre I could send you.

TY all for the kind offer of some powder, I actually have some dried o-hab pods I can use for that. When I started up with the dehydrator this year, I did a few habs just to see how they'd turn out. I like the idea of grinding them to powder and adding to whatever fresh pods I use so I can get that taste.

I was originally going to make a batch of pure orange hab concentrate (Neil's vid or Scorpionchilli's hab concentrate is one of the four vids I have favorited on all of youtube) and a batch of red devil's tongue, thought of making small numbers of jars of pure concentrates by pepper, but it's all good now, just gonna make one big batch of everything.

I dubbed my evil two pints of salsa "Pan Capsicum" since I threw every type of pepper I was growing in, I'm going to let that spirit ride with my concentrate.

thanks again for the offers, all.

Edit for :

Me and my friend jack daniels had some talks, just gonna use everything left but the arbibis ina concentrate and csrew the uinverses sense of fair play.

I'm gonna make a good batch of stuff! take that, random power disconnecting gremlins.
alcohol? more like LOLcohol, amirite?

Skydiver said:
My second fridge downstairs lost power some time over the last few days.

Five pounds of ready-for-concentrates orange habs were lost.

Basically my entire years worth of orange habs gone.

I need a stiff drink.

Or five.

:mope:

thats harsh! sorry to hear about your hard work gone just like that :(

OMG what a loss. That reminds me I need to put a UPS on my fridge in the Garage. I keep all my fresh fish about 20-40 lbs, a keg, and all my chilies and sauce in that thing. It's about 10 years old and I could end up with the same nightmare!

Back