• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I ate a Naga

I picked a Dorset Naga chilli yesterday, today after much hesitation I decided to eat it to see if was as hot as it's claimed to be.

It was a new experience in heat and pain, without a doubt it is the hottest chilli I've ever ingested. The burning sensation in my mouth went for over ten minutes. I resorted to some milk ...and yoghurt to bring things back to normal.

After 15 minutes my stomach was still feeling the effects of this chilli. The missus said I should have videoed it.

An hour after I ate it, my stomach was still unsettled. The 'burn' went for maybe twenty minutes in total, the first ten were the worst.

I had lost some sensation of taste for a little while, don't think I'll be trying this again in a hurry.

come on LV...you turnin' into a Sheila on us?

My eyes were watering and my mouth and throat were on fire.

nagaeater.jpg

your eyes do look a little "watery"....good for you LV...welcome to the club...

now, if you have enough of them, they are delicious when you make poppers out of them and smoke them for a bit....

hahaaahaa!! i wish i had a naga here to try!! i'll make sure i video mine though! might be my entry to become an official video reviewer!

mel said:
hahaaahaa!! i wish i had a naga here to try!! i'll make sure i video mine though! might be my entry to become an official video reviewer!

Won't be long mel, the nagas are ripening as we speak and i am saving you a big fat Douglah :hell:

Back