• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

I am now part of the Naga Morich Club

I just at my first Naga Morich and all i can say is :mouthonfire:!
I feel bad for anyone who can't handle heat. The mouth heat was not what i noticed most- it was the back of the throat ache and what it did to my stomach with only a protein shake in it. I had to eat a banana after about 10 minutes to ease my stomach since nothing else was in there but the pepper. DO not eat on a stomach with just liquid in it i repeat don't. The flavor was awesome- very fruity. I never drank anything and still have a little sweat running down my face after 10 minutes. AWESOME!:onfire:

It is a natural high. Kind of like cutting yourself, or burning yourself, but without the lasting scars!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH BABY!!!!

So you ate a whole one? Jesus. I eat a sliver at a time.

Yes-- i love heat and can handle anything for the most part. The heat didn't bother me-- the empty stomach really did. I will never mess with another one of these peppers on a stomach with no solids in it. WoW!

Right on dude. I'm still at orange hab level, in bites. Not sure I'll make whole Hab in one bite level. End of next year I plan to be at bites of Dotset Naga level.

Cangrats allenstu.....The old Naga is a lot of fun, and as you've learnt, always have some food in the stomach before you go eating one.....That is something to remember when you get to the 7 pot and scorpian!!!! Eat one of them on an empty stomach and you'll think your in that scene of the first alien movie where the thing comes out of the guys guts....

I hear that. I ate two bananas quick to get something in my stomach.I thought for a few different moments i might get sick--got a little nervous and then once the bananas settled into my stomach the pain was gone- it did feel like i was going to explode a little. I was surprised this pepper did this to me since my stomach never messed with me. The other thing that blew me away was the burn in the throat for about 5 minutes. I loved the flavor! Yellow 7 pot is up next but those aren't producing yet!

moyboy said:
Cangrats allenstu.....The old Naga is a lot of fun, and as you've learnt, always have some food in the stomach before you go eating one.....That is something to remember when you get to the 7 pot and scorpian!!!! Eat one of them on an empty stomach and you'll think your in that scene of the first alien movie where the thing comes out of the guys guts....

Yeah, Naga's really step you into a different level of heat and the yellow 7 will be far worse.....or better depending on how you look at it...:)

The 7 is the only chilli that has made me throw up (i had a big bite), and trust me it's far worse coming up than going down!!!!! It will burn your stomach even when it's got food in it......

and i'm yet to try the scorpian and have been told that it can be worse again!!!:shocked: but i won't have any ripe ones till next March...

The scorp is hot as hell too say the least but_____it makes a great base for a hot sauce.Enjoy it and know that---damn that can hurt! lol Great taste and great follow.

Congrats...I have yet to try one and can't wait. But, and you can call me a wuss, I'm only going to try a small sliver of each of my superhots. I love HOT, but just don't want to throw up like Moyboy :lol:

Well done mate! Ive only done a few whole habs big fat mummas and they caned! I have some lovely bhuts coming through so im keen to tempt fate....and moy boy your just mad mate!

Hey Chilli man when my fat douglahs get going do you want to do one together on you tube.....(im going to regret this I know) ohhhhh.....

Scorpion said:
(Scorp quietly crapping) yeah cool mate, yeah cool!

My tongue just jumped ship ! Heard of the latest chilli adventure and finally packed it in, and quit :( I guess its had enough of the abuse.. ;)

Allen congrat`s on munching down one of the top 5 hottest peppers in the world.... SORRY FOR HIJACK !

Mmmmmm Naga Morich, still one of my favourites.
Great to see you like them, Allen. Some of the best flavour with heat!
Darn winter, wish I had some Nagas atm to keep me warm :).

Happy Chilli Growing,
Micca

Micca302 said:
Mmmmmm Naga Morich, still one of my favourites.
Great to see you like them, Allen. Some of the best flavour with heat!
Darn winter, wish I had some Nagas atm to keep me warm :).

Happy Chilli Growing,
Micca

He's doing well hey, crazy crazy man. Got a truck load here mate (dried though) gotta head out hunting to.

Back