Howdy Y'All!

lilcholo

Banned
Yes, I am from Texas...Deep South Texas near the Mexican border to be exact.

Anyhow, I joined this forum/site about a week ago and I must say, it is fascinating to find out there's more types of chili peppers than I would have ever imagined.

My favorites are the so-called bird peppers...aka....tepin and pequin types. Maybe it's because they are native here and pretty much grow on their own with very little watering plus they pack a nice punch for their little size and they also taste great.

Anyhow, I'd like to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to armac and TEX16. Thanks for the seeds armac, really appreciate them and special thanks to TEX16 for selling me some plants from his personal stock and for giving me some pods and seeds, TEX16, it was nice getting to meet you. You guys rock.

It's nice to have people that are practically neighbors that share one of the same hobbies as I do. I hope I learn alot from these guys and from the rest of the people on this forum/site.

Glad I found this place.

~Mike

Howdy from Dallas!

I have been looking for native wild pequin seeds btw!
pm me if your interested in perhaps trading sasbe.

Blue.

Once again, thanks to all the welcomes...they are much appreciated! It's nice to meet new people, even if it is over the internet.

:welcome:Greetings from the Piedmont of North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] “The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]" [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]

Welcome from west Fort Worth....

Back