• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hey guys

We get it. You have a samsung. lol

You can remove that in tapatalk

sa7wn.jpg

LA 2 the Bay said:
Was there a concert? How's the pepper growing hog leg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yea I was at a show last night. Kinda took a year off on growing. Only 7-8 OW pubes and about ten other plants just in 2gal pots. But I plan to blow it up again next year. Lemme know if you need any seeds or starts for next year.  :cheers:

Scoville DeVille said:
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Thanks guys for the good welcome. I have 9 plants at the moment a reaper that I won't from 96strat last year I have ate 1 pepper off it and man its fire all 3 of his plants survived. I also have 6 other ones that died over the winter but we're resurrected over the spring. One is full of pods but I forgot what they were I'm thinking some brain strain and also maybe some chocolate something. I'll take pics and post them. Thank you for the offer hog leg. I'm looking for some of that killer pepper powder you had. That stuff was amazing on mangos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Here is a little crop from my grow going to make a green hot sauce and ferment
aeb5bbd1f98cafb938fa4b1ff112cf43.jpg

Same plant different looking peppers
6b2b50fc67acdd96970494bd818954fb.jpg

Any ideas on I'd

Same plant different peppers also
1184b914409f3fb332414994899348ee.jpg

Back