• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

health Help! with Mystery Spots? that popped up almost overnight

I had these Mystery Spots? pop up almost overnight, it has been humid, is it a fungi/mold thing? I swear last night thses lil Jap sprouts were spotless? I live 100 yards from a lake? I do not think it is a pest, I sprayed for them 2 weeks ago. Can I treat this with a solution that won't burn the leaves. I have a tendency to water after dark but I do not get the leaves wet and the soil is normally dry by then because of the high heat in Texas. I only use 3 part GH nutz mixed at medium level. Any help or advise will be appreciated.

I do not have a decent still cam so I shot this short vid with my Kodak PlaySport..

Thanx Datil I was wondering about that as well, I have the same problem alot of folks are having like on the wilting thread I was just reading
:
http://thehotpepper....ent-plant-wilt/

Plants in black pots will get hot and wilt and ones in clay pots almost dry up and I have to water them every day, if you water a plant in the heat of the day do the leaves exude big enough micro-droplets to cause sun spots I wonder? even if you don't wet the leaves just the soil?

I think the spots on the Hab are possibly sunspots but the Jap sprouts were not in the full sun and the spots seem different and multiplied at night similar to bacterial spots on other threads. I might try the H202 they were talking about. As far as I can tell you mix one cup to a gallon? Anyone know for sure?

Thanx for the feedback..

^ The leaves will not exude droplets and cause sun spots from watering the soil. The water they lose is a vapor. Production of water sacs on leaves tends to be caused by bacteria but I don't know if that is relevant to whatever is happening to your leaves.

Back