• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy Holidays to All

everyone have a good and safe one! most importantly...just try and relax and enjoy yourself as much as possible. its a stressful time of year for everyone, but it'll all be over soon. :)

Don't try to make a hot sauce out of mistletoe.

While I do not celebrate the "holidays", I would like to say "I hope everyone has a good and safe next few weeks....after that...you're on your own." :)

imaguitargod said:
While I do not celebrate the "holidays", I would like to say "I hope everyone has a good and safe next few weeks....after that...you're on your own." :)

I only do it for my daughter.

Merry Christmas y'all!
8_2_100.gif

Merry Christmas all... There's no snow here, but lots of frost which feels quite christmas-y in a way.

Parents-in-law arrive today with brother in law... my parents joining us on Monday, all for Shooty* Jnrs 1st Xmas. 10 people... should be fun :shocked:

Happy Holidayz and A Safe and Happy New Years!!
Don't Drink n drive!!!!!

The beer companies are pushing the "Drink Responsibly" thingy...what is that supposed to mean anyways? Should the cig companies be saying "Smoke Safely"? McDonalds new slogan, "Eat Responsibly"...

Cheers!!

imaguitargod said:
While I do not celebrate the "holidays", I would like to say "I hope everyone has a good and safe next few weeks....after that...you're on your own." :lol:

Man, I celebrate like crazy! My favorite time of the year. :lol:

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all. 2007 looks like it is going to be both a fun and exciting time to share with family & friends (Lord willin' & the crick don't rise!). - E.Z.

Back