• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Halloween Soundtrack

Remember those "Spooky Sounds" albums you could get as a kid to play as background music for your halloween festivities? I used to love those and still have a collection of 'em.

I wanted to make my own and make it a little creepier than the ones I've heard before and a little more "up to date" as influenced by music like SPK, Throbbing Gristle and Coil.

Here's what I came up with...a free download for my hot pepper friends:

http://rapidshare.com/files/158215699/01_Halloween_2007.mp3.html

Burn it to a cd and play it on repeat ( it's only about 23 minutes) to enhance your Halloween festivities with an extra-creepy sonic background.

Enjoy and Happy Halloween!

:lol:

Cool Idea!

I have a tradition you would probably appreciate.......

I get my old playstation to a certain spot in Resident Evil 2 where zombies can be heard in the background with no music, and they can't get to you to kill you (in the game;))

I pump that through some speakers in the garage with the door up an inch or so.

It is a true random on the zombie moaning. Somtimes it goes a full minute with no moans, but typically there are eerilly realistic moans coming steadilly at random times.

3 years ago I had the speakers in my daughters room, playing out the window.....:shocked:

I put her to bed that night after trick or treating and it happened to be in a really long stretch of silence....

I tucked her in, even told her a short story.

5 seconds after I closed her door and turned out the light, a deep zombie moan floated out of the room and she came flying out screaming........

It seems funny now!:lol:

Had time to listen and lot of effort has been put into this..again well done and thx for the share ;)

ring sting said:
LOL truly scary at 3min30sec is a baby crying. THAT scares me!

Nice job mate, it will be used.

"The children of the night: what music they make!"

It's wolves actually, Lots of wolf samples in there.

Glad ya'll are digging it and I'm happy to share.

Back