• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Halloween Reserve 2010

So, umm.... I'm starting to get a little antsy in my pantsies :confused:

Anyone heard anything about when they might actually be sending these puppies out? :?:

I think it will be a long time as he said he hadn't even finished thinking of what were the last few things to go in there. I reckon probably around Feb. Last years took awhile too I thought, and they were completed when they were on sale I think?

You'll be damn lucky to see it before Christmas....

...and I'm still interested!

Don't worry dude, I'll be sure to give you first shot at it... ;)

I'm just getting a little anxious. Plus the fact that we don't even know yet what it is going to be has me on the edge of my seat. It would be quite an understatement to say I am a little excited about getting them :onfire:

Don't worry dude, I'll be sure to give you first shot at it... ;)

I'm just getting a little anxious. Plus the fact that we don't even know yet what it is going to be has me on the edge of my seat. It would be quite an understatement to say I am a little excited about getting them :onfire:

I get that.

I'm fairly certain that last year's Halloween reserve didn't ship till after Christmas.

Yayeuh...Mine is here... well, one of them at least... :onfire:

Bottle #33 and coffin #75. Sorry about the crappy phone pics :cool:

HalloweenReserve2010b.jpg

HalloweenReserve2010a.jpg

Hey everyone. New here, and felt the need to post my story on the Halloween Reserve this year.

I was looking forward to the release this year, and refreshing Blair's web page what seamed like every 5 minutes on 10/31 from the time I woke up. I finally gave up about 10:30 as I had to get up for work @ 4:30 am on 11/1. The first thing I did was check the web page when I woke up. I was so dejected to see it sold out less than 5 hours. I hit the 'contact us' link and enter a message asking if there is a waiting list, and if so how do I get on it... I continue refreshing the page for the next two weeks, hoping the 2010 Halloween will show as available. I hear nothing about my 'contact us' comment, and then give up.

Fast forward to 12/12. On a whim, I decide to check the web page again. Holy %$*&, it show as 'available'!!! :woohoo: I place my order (along with a few additional goodies.

On Monday of this week I get a call from Blair's. "Your spot on the waiting list has come up, and we have a bottle of 2010 Halloween Reserve available for you."

It turns out my 'order' on 12/12 would not have gotten me a bottle, it was my 'contact us' comment that got me on a waiting list (which they never told me about).

I am happy to say I received a box from Blair's yesterday, and have added the 2010 Halloween Reserve to my collection. I am a little disappointed that there was no display case included... I will add pictures after the holiday if anyone is interested.

Chris

PS - I was told by Karin @ Blair's that the 2010 sold out in 42 minutes this year.

Whelp, halloween reserve #2 just came in today, and I must say I was very surprised! Not only did I get the 3 level-reserve bottle #8 and coffin #63, but the box also included a bottle of sudden death, a bottle of golden death, a mini 4-pack of the heat sauces, and a death sauce beanie FOR FREE!!!! :dance: :woohoo:

Thought I'd spare you the crappy photos this time... :lol:

Back