• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

habby pizone

made pizza calzone today.... mmmm good and quite hot too.
ingredients.
pizza dough
pizza sauce
pappys moonshine madness so hot you will go blind sauce. henceforth called (pmmshywgbs)
ham
elk salami
4 orange habs.
1 small jalapino
marble cheeze
old cheddar
imitation parmasaian

and garnish is real Italian parm
with ranch for dipping.

grandma makeing crust.
Picture472.jpg

all sauced up
Picture473.jpg

Hammmmmm
Picture474.jpg

chopped habs and pino
Picture476.jpg

You have the real French Parmesan!

You thought it was imitation because the word Parmesan is used for imitation Parmigiano-Reggiano (Italy) by other countries, but in France, it is a trademarked word for the real deal, France's version of real Parmigiano-Reggiano. WIN!

N_FF WIN!
TB FAIL!

Nova, you our there? lol

thehotpepper.com said:
You have the real French Parmesan!

You thought it was imitation because the word Parmesan is used for imitation Parmigiano-Reggiano (Italy) by other countries, but in France, it is a trademarked word for the real deal, France's version of real Parmigiano-Reggiano. WIN!

N_FF WIN!
TB FAIL!

Nova, you our there? lol

......did you just get here?????

MrArboc said:

Ahhh....that must be it. Otherwise...WTF??????;)

I've heard the statement "I'm gonna open a can of whoop ass on ya"....NEVER have I heard "I'm gonna open a can of RAPE on your ass" Now I've seen a pic of a whole case of rape!!!!!!

LOL.......Ineed another beer.,

Now the PIZONE looks absolutly awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drooling everywhere

Back