• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

greenhouse Guru's Greenhouse 2009

Pepper-Guru

eXtreme
Hey ChiliHeads!

Well, with all the current documenting going on for the 2009 season, I figured I'd hop on the band wagon as well. So here we are

For anyone who doesn't know, I've just recently constructed a dandy little hobby greenhouse where I will be starting all of my garden this year to get a jump on the spring set out. I want to have adult plants when its time to let them meet the wind, sun, rain, and bugs.

For starters I've got 5 different types germinating right now
and 21 total Chinense species planned with around 5 or 6 other different types of peppers (See attached images)Rather than typing them out in this window I just though it was easier to snap a few photos of my 2009 Garden Book.

But anyway, like I stated above, the real deal is soon to be anounced and for right now here are some shots of the new greenhouse with the little ones in some Happy Frog. Never tried it and so far its .9 more cubic feet per bag for the same price as Ocean Forrest. Why not right? All organic baby
I'll be dropping in to give updates frequently. Grow on HotPepper!

Welcome to THP !

Hope you enjoy the site if you are not already familiar with it.

Good luck on the greenhouse.. pretty cool stuff dude !

When you harvest, pm me and lets swap seeds..lol

cheers

Hey man, to post images put the image URL between [ IMG] and [/ IMG] tags (without spaces in them, i had to add those otherwise they wouldn't show

ie: [ img]http://image.com/image.jpg[ /img]

Pepper-Guru said:
l_c2d5cd885b5847baa92d0998fab5e5b5.jpg

m_80155f13c64d42eda8132ebfe28e4f11.jpg

m_554e8870048c425485717046ca07401a.jpg

m_450f4d835c084c1e9da7e6b92da112b7.jpg

and you're limited to 4 images per post

Welcome from Fort Worth...

looks like you got the right stuff

Txclosetgrower said:
Hey man, to post images put the image URL between [ IMG] and [/ IMG] tags (without spaces in them, i had to add those otherwise they wouldn't show

ie: [ img]http://image.com/image.jpg[ /img]

Txclosetgrower said:
and gdamn, that is a large pepper plant in your hand, what variety was that?

Pam said:
Welcome to The Hot Pepper

AlabamaJack said:
Welcome from Fort Worth...

looks like you got the right stuff

Thanks for all the kind words guys! And thanks for the image advice Tx. I'll make sure and do that from now on! Well that was a plant (Hoyt's Pumpkin Habanero) from one of my harvests a year or two ago. I took a few cuttings from it and threw her in the compost:P Im glad I found this site, finally some folks to share my pepper hobby with!

Pepper-Guru said:
Thanks for all the kind words guys! And thanks for the image advice Tx. I'll make sure and do that from now on! Well that was a plant (Hoyt's Pumpkin Habanero) from one of my harvests a year or two ago. I took a few cuttings from it and threw her in the compost:P Im glad I found this site, finally some folks to share my pepper hobby with!
Holy SH1T!!! That's a Habanero? WTF?!

Pepper-Guru said:
Well that was a plant (Hoyt's Pumpkin Habanero) from one of my harvests a year or two ago. I took a few cuttings from it and threw her in the compost:P

That thing looked like it should have pods the size of coconuts. Omri said it right, wtf? :shocked: I didnt know you could put roids into plants, could lead to interesting things!

Anyway, nice greenhouse. Hope it turns out well for you.

I've been drinking so i'm gonna put forth another theory: Maybe it's not a really big plant but a really tiny man and house :shocked:

:lol:

Pepper-Guru said:
They always get this big for me. Any Chinense variety I've ever grown always got huge. Yall like them pepper trees huh?;)

l_2e39d42a58524d489617118fa35101e6.jpg

What kind of pepper is that in front of the house behind you :lol:

Back