• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music guitar amps

I have heard good stuff about the Bad Horsey. Amongst Crybaby's there are several to chose from. Mine is model GCB-95 and I like it well enough. Vox also makes one that is supposed to me pretty transparent but good sounding...Real McCoy? Try as many as you can with your guitar and see which you like the best. I use my wah not so much for wah but set it in the middle for a midrange tone on lead stuff although I rarely use it. I dial in my amp, with the guitar volume all the way up and find a lead tone and volume I am comfortable with and just roll off the volume for a bit for non lead stuff. If I need more punch I might add a Boss BD-2 for a little more poop but often don't need that. For what its worth also, Keeley will mod just about any pedal you need.

i think the model 95 is the one i sold on ebay. thats just the basic cry baby yes? i really like the dunlop wah sound. though, i guess all wahs basically do the same thing anyway.

pod is gone, g major coming in. net cost is me +20-30 dollars. not bad really. i hope the g major is worth a damn.. tc makes good stuff from what i hear though

Back