• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Greetings from Costa Rica

For a quick 5 day trip. Flight from hell, Pittsburgh to houston yesterday morning, headwinds so we were 40 minutes late. Had to reroute us due to the next flights being overfilled. Houston to cancun to san salvador to costa rica. Was suppose to be here by 1pm, got in at 10 pm. Drand heavily from 11 to 2.

Pura vida maje! Tuanis!

So surfing the pacific coast? Playa Hermosa? Touring up to Volcan Arenal? I used to live in Tibas, a suburb of San Jose.

Beautiful country. Miss it alot.

Fascinating. Years ago my mother and sister decided to go to Costa Rica. They both came back with facelifts.....:crazy: I was unthrilled for them.

Enjoy your holiday!

ring sting said:
Pura vida maje! Tuanis!

So surfing the pacific coast? Playa Hermosa? Touring up to Volcan Arenal? I used to live in Tibas, a suburb of San Jose.

Beautiful country. Miss it alot.

Arenal today (hot springs) and tomorrow rio de celeste. and 1.5 days outside san jose (even though continental lost my luggage). Short one, but I will be checking out the pacific coast in march hopefully (or the caribbean one. I would move here in a second if it was feasable. Beyond a doubt, a very beautiful place and the women here are gorgeous at worst.

you gonna get any time to snook or tarpon fish?

Cool.

Now get off of THP, yo are in Costa Rica! LOL

Got back last thursday, not long enough. Went out tonight for wings at a local place and asked for the hottest they had. POW, knocked me on my ass. I asked what was in them and she said franks, I replied: this aint franks. She said let me check, and when she came back she said it was franks mixed with something called pure cap.

Back