• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Got to see Rez Band live yesterday.

The quality of the video is a bit ordinary.

[video=youtube;nj0kTwi0MOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj0kTwi0MOo[/video]

Resurrection Band, also known as Rez Band is one of the most well-known and respected Christian rock bands in the history of Contemporary Christian music. They were based out of the Jesus People USA in Chicago, Illinois.

Glenn Kaiser also has an established solo career as a blues musician and is also a well-known speaker on various spiritual issues to youth and adults.

My teenagers just don't get my love for this type of music.

No offence LV but that sounds like a pile of steaming doggy doo doo. Maybe next time take along a proper sound recorder?

Novacastrian said:
No offence LV but that sounds like a pile of steaming doggy doo doo. Maybe next time take along a proper sound recorder?

It does sound ordinary :D was a lot better in person. I was using a cheap samsung recorder with flash memory. This is the same song at another concert.

[video=youtube;eChPsn4UZfA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eChPsn4UZfA[/video]

Novacastrian said:
No offence LV but that sounds like a pile of steaming doggy doo doo.
It makes noise?

Let's ask PF to put his ear to it.

Great band!

Takes me back to a time when all I was listening to was Joe English, Rez, De Garmo & Key and Petra!

How I've slipped since then, man...

huntsman said:
Great band!

Takes me back to a time when all I was listening to was Joe English, Rez, De Garmo & Key and Petra!

How I've slipped since then, man...

Never heard of Joe English, listened to all the others though.

I have seen Rez Band in concert at least 20 times. My favorite band all time. I know Glen Kaiser the lead singer..he is a pepper head! He raided my hot pepper garden late last summer. He is a great Christian man who lives what he teaches. I'm growing some Bhut Jolokia, T. Scorp., and 7 Pod for him to chow on this year.

ddrsheden said:
I have seen Rez Band in concert at least 20 times. My favorite band all time. I know Glen Kaiser the lead singer..he is a pepper head! He raided my hot pepper garden late last summer. He is a great Christian man who lives what he teaches. I'm growing some Bhut Jolokia, T. Scorp., and 7 Pod for him to chow on this year.

Sweet, good to see he has great taste in foods. They are one of my all time favourite bands, I was very happy seeing them even if it was in a big tent with poor acoustics.

Back