• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Good video on Mychorrhizae

Thanks for posting. I am currently using soil and compost that contain Mychorrhizae. Costly products, but it seems to be worth the extra money. Thus far, my plants look much healthier than last year at this time.

Pepper-Guru said:
No need to buy any products. Wood mulch is free and the best source of fungi around root zones.

I don't mean to be a pest, but are you serious about writing a basic tutorial on building living soil?  A lot of us new growers buy expensive products for lack of knowledge. ;)

Roguejim said:
I don't mean to be a pest, but are you serious about writing a basic tutorial on building living soil?  A lot of us new growers buy expensive products for lack of knowledge. ;)
Quite serious. Just need to find the inspiration and quiet time. With two kids and a wife those special me time moments are few and far between. Yes I am aware of new growers being beat over the head repeatedly with old, soil killing, growing traditions. Its an educational nightmare people are awaking from slowly but surely.

Back