• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning yall.  It has been 1 week since my surgery and I'm healing up well.  I have been doing my therapy and not eating.  I'm happy to be healing without complication, and I am happy that the week is almost over.    I have yet to be able to make it through a full day of work, and I refuse to be on pain medication while making business decisions.  So it has been a very tough week. 

This place has certainly helped with that over the past few days, and I appreciate everyone in this thread / on these forums for offering a helpful distraction.  

I hope everyone is doing well, and has had a good week.   The season is upon us.  

Good morning!!! Have a great day.

Getting some stucco to fix the house. More prep tomorrow. Should be ready for paint Monday. Weather permitting. Working on finishing the privacy fence. Fired up the 82' Toyota 4x4. That thing is a beast. Fired up the 62, VW convertible as well.

Have a good day on the mower Sic.

Glad your on the road to recovery Vex.

Well im headed to TN. A very good friend is on his death bed so I'm taking a road trip. Yall have a great day and love every minute of it. Good morning. Time to get on the road.

Good Morning pepper people.......
233339-You-Say-Morning-Like-Its-A-Good-Thing.gif

Goood morning all :)

another wonderful day even if the weather is still shit

i will eventually get to plant out at some point this year

I'm going to be buying some more supplies today for filling my grow bags and maybe pick up a couple tomato plants while i'm there 

for now Late breakfast with the Wife (whose home with me this morning :shocked: )
then errands later 

hope yall have a good weekend, stay safe!

:cheers: <------- Coffee

G.I.P.

Back