• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

GOOD FIND?

Im at one of my local nurseries but there's no label on this except for jumbo vegetable any suggestions would be appreciated this is a "6pk"with these two totally different peppers?
2012-10-12_08-55-19_818.jpg

Yeh i was going to but figured id get an id on them first, Thing is i have 10 plants in the backyard and 4 sprouts in the window my wife will probably flip if i bring more peppers home lol soo just want to make sure its worth it ;-)

Maybe you could tell her it's some kind of Oriental Aphrodisiac Love Pepper. Might get away with it for as long as there are ripe peppers on the plant. But what the heck, you got the plant without any problems. Right.

That or just give it a funny name, that sometimes works too.

Nice looking peppers. Hope you bit the bullet and took them home. My strategy for dealing with my wife in those situations is to buy it, then tell her how rare and surprisingly cheap it was. " Ive only seen these in online pictures and I scored them for $1.29 a 6-pk". Hope they turn out to be tasty and prolific for you.
-Mark

Nice looking peppers. Hope you bit the bullet and took them home. My strategy for dealing with my wife in those situations is to buy it, then tell her how rare and surprisingly cheap it was. " Ive only seen these in online pictures and I scored them for $1.29 a 6-pk". Hope they turn out to be tasty and prolific for you.
-Mark

haha

Actually I didn't buy it like in the above post? I wanted to get a positive or some what of an idea Of what they were first.

So Smitty...

What DID the wife say about buying it ????

Surely you didn't use any of the excuses given to you above ???
Nope the whole flip comment was used jokingly but for real it's only a couple bucks?

Back