• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

hydroponic General Hydroponics Flora Series ?

I was visiting my friend at his shop and looking at fertilizers and he asked if I wanted a sample I said sure expecting a tiny container of something he gave me one bottle of FloraGro, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro I want to test this on my largest bhut jolokia it's under a grow light upstairs and gets a small amount of direct sunlight....any advice?

i wish someone would give me $70 worth of free General Hydroponics solution. go to their website, they have a full feeding chart, in colour.

Try this:

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/23824-free-hydroponic-nutrient-samples/

Free Hydroponic nutrient samples

my email to the nutrient company read like this:
Hi (Your Nute Co) People,
I am currently a big Fox Farms user and have been recommended to your line by several friends of mine after discussing a reoccurring Cal-Mag deficiency that happens with the Fox Farms products during flowering in both my soil and hydro plants.
Do you have a small sample of your line I could run to test on a plant or two to see if (Your Nute Co.) is truly right for me?
Thank you for your consideration,
Me
My Address
----------------------------------------------------
Now my email is true. There is a cal-mag issues with FF their line does not address so I went is search of companies that deal with it in their product line. You have to make your letter work coming from you.

My tips to score freebies would be this:
1. Be earnest and polite. Dbags and a$$holes get nothing.
2. make them feel important, you've been referred to them as The Best In The Biz etc.....
3. Find an issue to discuss with them that shows you mean business to them somehow down the line. Mine was Cal-Mag.
4. Be Patient & Don't expect anything. That way you're happy when you get something but not mad when you don't. These are busy f'n companies and they literally just can't get to everyone in this booming market right away. And everyone is hitting them up after each of us posts a score at the Farm so....
6. Timing -take it into account. Beginning of the month is good when they have fresh supplies of freebies. And everyone is hitting them up after each of us posts a score at the Farm so avoid the rushes.
7. Include a mailing address!!!! Making them email you back to ask where to send anything is a killer. Make it easy for them to just write or print a label and slap it on a box if they like your email or you. If they have to circle back and do more work your odds drop off big time.
8. Keep trying - You only have to score once like this pack from HR I got to make it worth a few emails right? This box of stuff from Humboldt Nutrients retails for about $200.US
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 130KB.

Now go hit those company websites....

Good Luck

Jesse Pennington (jesse@genhydro.com)
mark@redwormcomposting.com
Laverme's Worms ellen.sandbeck@gmail.com
DOC XODIK's WORM JUICEdockxodikwormjuice@gmail.com

These are the emails that I found for some of these companies I had to do a couple website forms for a request for samples but here are the 1's I emailed

Green Star - simonh@getgreenstar.com
Hyperion Garden supply - j.spivey@hyperionsupply.com
Plagron - mark@plagron.com
Guanokalong - info@guanokalong.nl
Growth technology - gcsales@growthtechnology.com
My Green Planet - mark@mygreenplanet.com
Plant Success - Info@plant-success.com
Aurora Innovations - austin@aurorainnovations.org
Cyco Flower - info@cycoflower.com (owner Shaun@cycoflower.com) Reforest - info@reforest.com
Organicare usa - info@organicareusa.com
HESI - hesi@orange.nl
Heavy 16 - info@heavy16.com
Olivia's Solutions - olivias@jps.net
Nutrilife - info@nutrilifeproducts.com
Dyna Grow - info@dyna-gro.com
Grotek - info@grotek.net
House and Garden Nutrients - Accounts@House-Garden.us
Spray-n-grow - natalie@spray-n-grow.com
BloomBastic - info@bloombastic.com
Maxicrop - maxicrop@maxicrop.com
Fox Farm - foxfarm@foxfarmfertilizer.com
Hydro Organics - info@hydro-organics.com
Bio Buzz - Webmaster@Bio-Buzz.com
Hydro Dynamics - info@hydrodynamicsintl.com
General Hydroponics - info@genhydro.com
Advanced Nutrients - info@advancednutrients.com

If its not listed it either has an online form for request or no email was found or I didnt email that company please add to this list and please confirm if they are shipping samples or not or if you received a sample by paying shipping

Back