• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies Gamers here?

Just bought a PS3, yeah took my time! Bought it to play GT5. The only other game I play is Flight Sim X on the PC. Nerd alert :doh:

Guess I'll step up and admit that I play World of Warcraft.

Nemesîs on Exodar server.

Gnomes are made of equal parts win and awesome and innovation.

I have some questions.

battlefield bad company 2 vs modern warfare 2...which is better ?

does battlefield BC 2 have similair weapon upgrades or perks like modern warfare 2 ?

Gran Turismo 5 (and all previous incarnations) plus the entire Resident Evil saga....

....racing and zombies FTW!!!

BTW....I'm up to level 36 in GT5..... :dance:

I haven't played in a while (ok a LONG while), but my favorite game is Madness and the Minotaur for TRS-80. It's a bit basic on the graphics side because it was released in 1981, but it was a mind blowing game that kept me busy for hours at a time. The tape cassette that I load the game into jams often, but If I can usually get it to load after a few retries!

Here is some info on the game.

MADNESS & THE MINOTAUR!

Hehe, yeah I'm a bit of a gamer on the Xbox360. I also mange a 50,000 member gaming community,
so if anyway has any questions about the gaming side of things I'll be happy to answer.

Currently playing, Battle Field: Bad Company 2 Vietnam.

Gaming, whats that? Find it soo hard to get a game in these days with Chilli's taking over the house.
Still like to get some of these in though.

All PC
Battlefield series
Operation Flashpoint
Arma
Ghost Recon
Company of Heroes
Age of Empires
Warzone 2100
GtA4

Micca

Paulky lv. 36 you got way to much free time bud!!!!!
I've completed all the other GT versions but with kids and other crap getting in the way I can't get enough straight hours of play and I'm on lv 21 (and lv 5 B-spec)

Anyone else find the rally challanges in the special section shit? WTF is the map doing in the centre of the screen an why TF can't you turn it off?

Paulky lv. 36 you got way to much free time bud!!!!!
I've completed all the other GT versions but with kids and other crap getting in the way I can't get enough straight hours of play and I'm on lv 21 (and lv 5 B-spec)

Anyone else find the rally challanges in the special section shit? WTF is the map doing in the centre of the screen an why TF can't you turn it off?

Just wait till you get to level 35. You get the X2010 Sebastian Vettel Red Bull car. (1500+ horsepower and 500kg)It's like driving a blur. Without a steering wheel, completely uncontrollable!

As for the rally races, I kinda gave up on 'em. No matter what I do, I'm in last place! :rofl:

By the way...I'm nearly to level 38 and discovered something. You can't have more than 20 million credits in the bank. It won't let you have any more than that. :eek:

The thing that's bugging me at the month is that the races I have left to do you need cars that are lv24 and everything I do is only increasing my level by miniscule amounts and it feels like I've been on level 21 for ages, I'm actually about lv 21.5.

Gotta agree that that rally and the night racing are shit

newest game I am in to is called Rift

next open beta starts tomorrow morning and runs till sunday, with the game being released the following week

its like wow but soooo much better

I play Black Ops on PS3 from time to time, but my main game is World of Warcraft.

I feel better now that I've admitted that.

The thing that's bugging me at the month is that the races I have left to do you need cars that are lv24 and everything I do is only increasing my level by miniscule amounts and it feels like I've been on level 21 for ages, I'm actually about lv 21.5.

Gotta agree that that rally and the night racing are shit

Everytime you go up a level, it takes all the points you accumulated in the past levels to got to the next....or so it seems to me. I JUST made level 39, but it took 3 weeks to do it (from 38). I'm just wondering what comes after level 40!

I play Black Ops on PS3 from time to time, but my main game is World of Warcraft.

I feel better now that I've admitted that.

My twins love Black Ops, but they're grounded right now from the games.

You guys look me up on PS3. My username is WASHRAGMMM (don't ask....my son made up the name!) :crazy:

Hello fellow gamers, was just about to start a thread on Call of Duty and the like, but thought it would be wise to search the forums first!

Many of us on xbox?

If anyone is up for playing some COD, or battlefield then just feel free to add me :)

Also, does anyone have Homefront? If the answer is yes then what do you make of it? I've heard some mixed reviews :think:

Back