Fresh Trinidad Scorpion Pods - ***OFFER CLOSED***

got it down...thank you...

I am planning on harvesting sometime between the 18th and 23rd depending on the ripeness of the pods...I will start shipping them as soon as I get back to Fort Worth...probably NLT 26-28 July....

got it best Mike...I won't be collecting payment until the pods are ready to ship...

Thanks Alabama Jack I will look forward to hearing from you ....

**NOTE: these pods are all shapes and sizes and although they are definitely Trinidad Scorpion pods, they are not really for seedstock...I hope everyone understands that***

If you have ordered these pods to be used as seedstock, I would not use them. I will take your name off the list if you want...these are eating/sauce making pods...

Seedstock seeds will be available later...I only have my personal seedstock at this time

Would you put me on the "good" seed stock list instead?

I do want some, but would like to harvest the seeds as well.

Thanks AJ

I would love a pound please and thank you !

got it Tex...thanks

Put me down for 3 pounds please!! I've got some friends who want 'em too!!

:onfire:

now thats what I'm talkin' about...got it

Would you put me on the "good" seed stock list instead?

I do want some, but would like to harvest the seeds as well.

Thanks AJ

removed your order...seedstock will be available in couple of months...will post ad in marketplace section when they are ready...

AJ,

I still want the pound of pods, but could you add me to your seed order list as well? Thanks.

Yes sir...it will be a few months before the seeds are ready...

After thinking about it...I'd like to up it to 2 pounds.

hope all goes well with AlabamaJacks Exotic Superhots :cheers:

-Peter

thanks Peter...got your order changed..

Toying with the idea of requesting a pound ...but just curious... (warning!!! newb question ahead) what makes these not for seed stock? Are they just not gonna have the ideal pod shape or color? Would germination rates be low or problematic?

Toying with the idea of requesting a pound ...but just curious... (warning!!! newb question ahead) what makes these not for seed stock? Are they just not gonna have the ideal pod shape or color? Would germination rates be low or problematic?

I don't keep anything for seedstock that is not "perfect"...it's the only way to preserve and better this strain of Scorps...you can grow what you want but these pods are for cooking/powder/sauce...colors, shape, size, etc will vary...plus there are other varieties in the area...

Back