free Free Aji seeds from Peru. Many diff. varieties

So Nigel posted a hot tip over a month ago about buying some different varieties from Peru.
See the thread here: http://thehotpepper.com/topic/44708-seeds-direct-from-lima-peru/

Thanks @Nigel for the great tip.

I decided to order these and received them yesterday. So ofcourse I want to share them with someone.
Or 3 people actually. Only for people who didn't receive seeds from my previous giveaway. Sorry!

Write a post below with which top 5 varieties you would wish to receive and I will contact you if you are chosen to get them. I will pick next Sunday!

• Aji Rocoto: Clasic chili pepper from Peru, used in most of peruvian cuisine, black seeds.
  • Aji Amarillo: orange color, also known as "escabeche" or "mirasol" (when it is sun dried)
  • Aji Panca: dark red, generally used on dried form as condiment 
  • Aji Paprika: generally used as a coloring agent in foods and cosmetics but it has a good flavor
  • Aji Charapita: very tiny but also very hot. It is from peruvian amazonian jungle
  • Aji Limo: very hot, used in traditional peruvian food "ceviche"
  • Aji Cacho de Cabra:  (goat's horn, because when it is larger then it can take that appearance) 
  • Aji Arnaucho 1: yellow or red. It has a particular shape.
  • Aji Arnaucho 2: slightly smaller size than the previous and with many colors, 
  • Aji Cerezo 1: tiny but hot. This is from peruvian amazonian jungle. It has a thin skin.
  • Aji Cerezo 2: from north of Peru, very hot, size is aprox 1 inch, it has a thick skin
  • Aji Verde:  from peruvian amazonian jungle, small size (between 1 and 2 inches), very hot, It has a thin skin.
  • Aji Pipi de Mono: from north of Peru, very hot, it has a thick skin
  • Aji Dulce:  from peruvian amazonian jungle, medium size, It is not hot and has a particular flavor
  • Aji Pacay: similar to Aji Amarillo but with larger size (near 10 inches)
  • Aji Mochero: this is an ancient chili pepper from north of Peru, lemon yellow color, plants are low in height.

I hope Nigel doesn't mind I took this picture as a reference.
_57_zps18343d06.jpg

Cool offer!
I would like to try dulce,arnauncho 2, paprika,charapita, and rocoto.

Thanks for the consideration.

Charapita, cerezo, dulce, amarillo, mochero

Thanks for showing once again why this community is the best on the interwebs!!

I would love to experiment with some of these varieties to make some sauce. I will keep seeds and pay it forward up here in Canada. The 5 tops i would pick are

Aji Dulce
Aji Limo
Aji Pipi de Mono
Aji Rocoto
Aji Cacho de Cabra

even though they all look like they could be fun to "sauce up"..

thanks for you consideration

mike.

Many thanks, Sir!  :)

Limo, De Cabra, and Pacay look fun.

Already have a Dulce plant. 

Three is fine. If you wand to round up to 5, anything else you may have will be more than welcome.

Great offer! I would love to try a few if I'm picked!

Actually I've specifically had my eye out for the Amarillo's and Charapita's for quite some time, and if I'd pick 3 more from that sweet selection I'd go for the Limo, Cerezo 2, and Pacay.

Good luck everyone and thank you to bondgirl69 for the generous offer! :clap:

Kind of you.

May be late to the fiesta, but I'd enjoy trying
  1. Aji Cacho de Cabra
  2. Aji Limo
  3. Aji Mochero
  4. Aji Pacay
  5. Aji Pipi de Mono
Thank you.

I wanted to thank everyone for their replies. Unfortunately I only have enough for 3. Maybe someone will pay if forward and share some of the extra with you.

Please pm me with your address:

1. JoeFish
2. bravesfan
3. Kempire

Maybe anyone of the three will share with the rest who didn't get in.
Incase you wish to purchase the collection of seeds yourself:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aji-Chili-Peppers-16-original-types-from-Peru-80-seeds-Rocoto-Limo-Amarillo-/121289561857?

It's $9 a very great deal!

Seeds came today! Thanks so very much for your generosity, I can't wait to try these, they are soaking and will be planted tomorrow.

Back