• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Found out the sex of the baby today!!

...........Boy I'm in for a doozy. I'm going to have to do the shotgun cleaning trick in the future now. Turns out I'm having a girl!:shocked: I'm actually really excited, but I have a feeling I'm already going to be protective:lol:. Everything looked good in the ultrasound and I'm very grateful. Just thought I'd share the news.:D

Congratulations, bro!

And yes, have fun when they turn 13.....you wouldn't believe what they start dragging home.....

Congratulations rabbit...all you have to do is remember what you were like when you were young and all those pretty little girls were around...

Sickmont said:
Congratulations, bro!

And yes, have fun when they turn 13.....you wouldn't believe what they start dragging home.....

That's what has me worried. Lord knows I was the guy that most parents would fear when I was a teen. I think God's trying to teach me a lesson :lol::lol: I am excited to know though. :cool:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Here's to hoping she's a tomboy so you can show her neat "guy tricks" like opening the beer bottle with nothing but the dog's tail or how to fart in the key of A.

Cheers!!!!!

Jimmy Buffets line is one of the best rabbit...

"We are the people our parents warned us about"

Sickmont said:
I can wait 13 years......... :lol: :hell:

Especially if she's as cute as Sickmont's kid. :hell:

: lies in wait for the bait to be taken :

The mother of my first girl friend wished me a daughter in those days. Now my daughter is 16 and I know what she was talking about. Congrats though!

P.S.: The dad of our former Texas AuPair used to show his armory to her dates. She told me that he was well-assorted...;)

imaguitargod said:

You hear this noise?

*click click click click click click click*

Thats the sound of me snapping more ammo into a clip for my Ruger P90, buddy

rabbit said:
...Turns out I'm having a girl! Everything looked good in the ultrasound and I'm very grateful. Just thought I'd share the news.
Congrats Rabbit! Another bunny in the world!!! Don't be slipping any naga sauce into her bottle! Let her start walking first!

Good luck buddy!

A little princess hey Rabbit:) I am sure you will be the proudest father in the world.
Now go give your wife a foot massage......hehehehe

congrats to ya on the baby girl, yea you'll be stressed out when she becomes a teenager :lol: the gun tricks work but not on all the horn dog boys.
ya might have to break out a balloon & tell the kid to hold it between his legs (in the yard) tell him to stay there, then go back inside & come out with your bow & say "I need to resight my bow in, its been shooting a little high lately" :lol:

That is great news.....

My brother has 3 girls all under the age of 5 and he doesn't have much hair left :lol:

I told him that I am going to be the grumpy, drunken, trigger happy uncle when the dates are brought home :flamethrower:

Rabbit, I'm glad all is well mate.....Congrats

Congrats!!!!

I knew I'd saved this for a good reason:

istockphoto_2113003_chili_peppers_dancing.jpg

Chilehead Party !!!

congrats. prepare yourself for tea parties with stuffed animals :)

just so you know, beyond the age of fourteen if she says she's going to a sleepover with her friends she's lying through her teeth...

Sickmont said:
You hear this noise?

*click click click click click click click*

Thats the sound of me snapping more ammo into a clip for my Ruger P90, buddy
Here this noise?

*rusle rusle rusle*

I'm already in your pepper patch in the back yard. :lol:

Just kidding. :lol:

imaguitargod said:

Careful there IGG.......However, pretty funny though:lol:

GrumpyBear said:
congrats. prepare yourself for tea parties with stuffed animals :)

just so you know, beyond the age of fourteen if she says she's going to a sleepover with her friends she's lying through her teeth...

I'm already aware of that trick...TRUST ME!!!:shocked::lol:

NatGreenMeds said:
Congrats Rabbit! Another bunny in the world!!! Don't be slipping any naga sauce into her bottle! Let her start walking first!

Good luck buddy!

Somethings telling me my kid may be a chilihead. My wife craves hotwings, spicy cheese dip, ect now. She doesn't even usually eat that stuff:lol:

Back