• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

first try @ bhut jolokia

yeah...watch out brother! It starts with one then...hell I wasn't even planning on doing supers this year now I have 15 bhuts up in 5 different colors! Not to mention the 7's and brains and scorpions...fatalii...peqins..bishops...plus all the old standard varieties. My wife and kids think I have gone nuts! I have dug up large sections of the lawn and replaced them with my beds. You've been warned! Its a disease! Together us chiliheads will rule the world!!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha

...oh and congrats and :welcome:

Wow three days is fast. Congrats. You definitely have a nack for growing.
thanks champ. could not of happen without all the helpful support i have gotten from this warm welcoming chilli community.

yeah...watch out brother! It starts with one then...hell I wasn't even planning on doing supers this year now I have 15 bhuts up in 5 different colors! Not to mention the 7's and brains and scorpions...fatalii...peqins..bishops...plus all the old standard varieties. My wife and kids think I have gone nuts! I have dug up large sections of the lawn and replaced them with my beds. You've been warned! Its a disease! Together us chiliheads will rule the world!!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha

...oh and congrats and :welcome:
haha yea i can see it gets addictive. :fireball: i might even get into crossing a few when i learn how lol

Back