• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

fertilizer Fertilizer question?

How much fertilizer should I use on plants that have started their about 3rd or 4th set of leaves?

What strength should I go to?

For one doseage the bottle says to use 2-5 mL. 5 mL is one teaspoon. And thats per liter. Not gallon.

Also since I'm using normal tap water, should I let it sit to dechlorinate? All my tap comes from lake michigan so, it couldn't possibly be that bad.

Thanks in advance.

start slow and move up every week or when you water...IMO the chlorine in the water won't hurt, but knowing the levels of chemicals in your tap water could be of help...

How much fertilizer should I use on plants that have started their about 3rd or 4th set of leaves?

What strength should I go to?

For one doseage the bottle says to use 2-5 mL. 5 mL is one teaspoon. And thats per liter. Not gallon.

Also since I'm using normal tap water, should I let it sit to dechlorinate? All my tap comes from lake michigan so, it couldn't possibly be that bad.

Thanks in advance.

ive had 0 problems feeding at full strength when they are small and in beer cups. u just cant do it but every 3 or 4 waterings or so. i find it easier however to just mix up some half or 1/4 strengh fertilizer in a 5 gallon bucket and drop a small pump in it and use it every watering or every other watering. i really think it just depends on how how much is being left behind in the soil, large plants obiviously use the nutients faster than smaller plants.

edit: wow bad spelling

Back