• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

movies Favorite movies

Road to Perdition... This one turned me into a movie snob. Everything sucked after. A Bronx Tale...Ciderhouse Rules...Scent of a Woman... Bucket List, are all in my top 10. I watched Hunger Games and some newer stuff and I feel they should leave them as books. The hype game is wearing on me.

Road to Perdition... This one turned me into a movie snob. Everything sucked after. A Bronx Tale...Ciderhouse Rules...Scent of a Woman... Bucket List, are all in my top 10. I watched Hunger Games and some newer stuff and I feel they should leave them as books. The hype game is wearing on me.
road to perdition was a comic book,so i guess its a good thing they dint just leave that one as a book.

Goodfellas. Loved it and still do. :party:

love this movie, its in my top 5 for sure, they only problem is that ive seen it way way too many times lol,
also [background=rgb(255, 250, 242)]road to perdition? ill put that in my "movies to watch movie's list" :) and yea for sure american beauty is a very good one.what he says in the end always has me thinking.[/background]

Tombstone! Hands down best western ever!
For comedy, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" is my all time favorite.
For cult type movies, "The Warriors." Love that movie.

apocalypsenow_locandina.jpg

Greatest movie ever or close :)
Also the making of this movie was worth a documentary! Crazy.

Datil

Pulp Fiction, House of 1,000 Corpses, The Devils Rejects, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, From Dusk til Dawn, Stripes, Caddyshack, Happy Gilmore, and of course The Waterboy

Another favorite western of mine.....'Open Range'
Robert Duvall and Kevin Costner were excellent in this movie I thought.

robert duvall and kevin costner in western movie? whaa? :)

also if anybody knows of a good indie movie don't be shy and post :) some of those can be really really good.

Back