Fat Kid Sauces Jungle Jim's Weekend of Fire 2008 Collectible

Fat Kid Sauces Jungle Jim's Weekend of Fire 2008 Collectible

Well,it's that time of year again. Time for the Second Annual Jungle Jim's Weekend of Fire, and Fat Kid Sauces is pleased to announce the special limited edition "Fat Kid Sauces Jungle Jim's Weekend of Fire 2008 Collectible" to coincide with the show. There will only be 48 of these beauties made: signed and numbered, wax dipped, and hand stamped. So don't miss your chance to get a hold of this years FKS WOF "Revitalizing Tonic". It will contain the newest FKS creation - and you will get a sampler as well.

We know times are tight so we've even lowered the cost of these beauties this year! Cost is $35 per bottle (plus shipping), or $30 per bottle (plus shipping) for two or more bottles.

Payment must be made via Paypal in advance in order to ensure you get your number (I will hold your number and send a confirmation to that effect while awaiting payment). Shipping can be saved if you are picking it up at the show. Any bottles left will be available at the show.

While every effort will be made to reserve numbers, it will be on a first come first serve basis. If you are interested, please send an email to sales@fatkidsauces.com with your Paypal information, bottle # you would like, number of bottles, whether you will be picking it up at the show or need shipping (if you need it ship, please include your address). I will ship the cheapest way possible, and you will be billed what USPS charges me.

If you have any questions, or require different payment methods, please email me at the above address, and I will do my best to answer them.
FKSJJ08_sm.jpg

Looks and sounds great Huv. I'll see you at the show. Are you planning on coming out of retirement for the deathmatch?

Back