vendor Ed Atkins (St. Augustine Hot Peppers) www.staugiehotpeppers.com

Hey All !

I just wanted to share my experience yesterday when I visited Ed Atkins ("Captain Ed"), owner of St. Augustine Hot Peppers; www.staugiehotpeppers.com.
I went over to Ed's with the intention of getting 4 Trinidad Scorpion plants, and what I got was a lot more. He was gracious enough to give me 6, as well as a Peruvian Amarillo, and some really nice datil pods and super nice scorpion pods.

Ed was gracious enough to give me a tour of his Trinidad Scorpion garden, and even took the time to answer any questions I had. Believe me, being a hot pepper growing novice I had a lot of questions...all were answered.

The pods on the scorps were stunning ! Very robust, incredible texture, and healthy looking! I was envious when I saw numerous bags of freshly picked, awesome looking scorpion pods. Amazing results! If any of you live close to Captain Ed (St. Augustine), I highly recommend you give him a call or email...you won't regret it one bit.

Thanks, Ed, for taking the time to share your growing techniques, for your generosity, and for showing me an abundance of gorgeous Trinidad Scorpion pods !

PS: Please hold back 5 more scorps and I will visit you again next week!

Rattlesnake Blues
(John)

Just wanted to add my 2 cents to the conversation.

I messaged Ed asking about availability of different types of peppers and was surprised with a quick response saying that he would gladly send me a sample package free of charge. Pumped up I accepted and today guess what was waiting for me after work!

photo1_zps72bb4103.jpg

THANKS AGAIN ED! Great vendor and I will be placing my order as soon as I return from my trip!

Back