• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Early Naga looks mean

POTAWIE said:
Do they look the same at all?

Naga Morich from Nagamad's seeds:

nagamorich.jpg

Dorset Naga from Scottish Arthur's seeds:

dorsetnaga.jpg

imaguitargod said:
The Dorset looks like it needs some help.... But the Naga looks big and happy!

Is that a cucumber to the right of the Dorset?

This Dorset is actually the only healthy 1 out of the lot but I accidentally broke the main stem while prying it from it's bucket so it is healing now (take note of the splint). My friend has tons of ripening Dorsets on his plants and all I had was total flower drop so I decided to plant it.

The plant to the right is a Moon and Stars watermelon vine.

How'd ya get that going?

Hey, I'm new to this growing thing and can't seem to get my Naga seeds to sprout at all. Any sure fire tips to get mine looking like that?

Philipperv said:
The plant to the right is a Moon and Stars watermelon vine.
Watermelon was my second guess. I am actually grow the exact same melon this year. Got the seeds for free last year from Seeds of Change. I currently have 7 or 8 of them in the ground right now, happlly growing.

Hmm Boags said:
Hey, I'm new to this growing thing and can't seem to get my Naga seeds to sprout at all. Any sure fire tips to get mine looking like that?

The constant temperature tip you got on the other thread is good. Also keep the soil damp until the seeds germinate. I noticed that my freshly dried seeds do alot better. These babies are difficult to get going but well worth it!

imaguitargod said:
Watermelon was my second guess. I am actually grow the exact same melon this year. Got the seeds for free last year from Seeds of Change. I currently have 7 or 8 of them in the ground right now, happlly growing.

I bought the seeds on Ebay and then got ripped off by my mail forwarding service cause they came in padded envelopes and I was charged for packages. :think: All 10 of the seeds germinated and 7 survived. Happy growing to you too IGG.

Back