• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Drip irrigation, a quick video of my new setup

It's the Mister Landscaper version with an added Orbit timer. Ordered all the pieces from the Mister Landscaper site (timer from Amazon). This is already set to save me HOURS a week, as these damn plants needed watering daily at their size/in combination with the FL heat! It was actually a really quick instal as well, total cost though was around 100 bucks :/ (But I added extras to the cart for repairs)

The timer is amazing BTW if anyone is in the market, it couldn't be any easier to program.

http://youtu.be/_yW0OJRRnRg

wow nice 4ft plants it looks like in the 5 gal buckets.

i just went with the standard 1gph drippers instead of those 360 sprayers 

I have a few of those timers. They have  done me well for the last 2 or 3 years. I change the batteries each year and don't give them a second thought. And yeah, easy to program and set up. I use them to control my drip tape.

WichitaChief said:
I have a few of those timers. They have  done me well for the last 2 or 3 years. I change the batteries each year and don't give them a second thought.

I've had the same experience with that particular timer.
Has lasted a lot longer than the other brand I tried (twice).
Nice set up and nice video JutsFL. 

OKGrowin said:
figured i'd post mine.

Great setup OKgrowin. Tons of healthy plants ya got there. I would like to have the fert injector as well, but I'm worried of it clogging the lines over time. Any issues with yours so far?

...as well, how long have you used the timer? I've heard pretty much all positives about it (main reason I chose the brand).

Back