Does anyone know of a site that sells Douglah seeds?

Hey guys, and girls. just building a wish list for next season, and these seem to be on everyones wish list, so thought i'd jump on the band wagon. plus they look very angry! any help would be much appreciated

Cheers

When do you start your seeds? If you can wait until say the beginning of September I can send you some. The isolated seeds I had from last season are long gone and as a result I won't have more until I see ripe pods. Worst case scenario, I do have seeds from pods that were not isolated.

Hey Grimus, pm me your addy. I have a few Doogie seeds (open pollinated) that i can send your way ;)

I'll PM ya Josh!

just starting my trays,....I know really late getting on the bandwagon.....

Hey Hothead you wanna do a trade? I have Douglah seeds that came from Bent that i have grown. These were the original ones, i would like to see if there is any difference between the two pods.

No need to trade, Nova. After you got me those Brown Scorpion seeds, I'm more than happy to return the favor and share Douglah seeds with you. PM me your address, and I'll drop some in the mail to ya.

NoVa Hothead said:
No need to trade, Nova. After you got me those Brown Scorpion seeds, I'm more than happy to return the favor and share Douglah seeds with you. PM me your address, and I'll drop some in the mail to ya.

Cool, pm coming your way!

Back