• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music do you listen to music while on THP?

the beautiful chilliwoman recently bought me the AC/DC 17 disk box set and all have made it onto my hard drive. now I'm in heaven whenever I'm on the pc because I just set the music library to shuffle and I've got Angus and the lads belting out some great rock - it's even better since I worked out how to fiddle around with the graphic equalizer.

i have enough time focussing the ol' add to read through multiple page threads that accumulate over my now frequent absences *without* distractions...

I thought this thread http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=5015 summed it up as to if anyone listens to music while on the computer/THP.
yes I listen to music while on the computer, from the computer music library. I dont use the CD's much anymore its either the computer playing or they're put on MP3 for elsewhere, no need to destroy the CD's which that will happen if you keep using them (all scratched up) keep them for just backup purposes.

right now listening to a mixture of kiss.

nah its ok, i'll just have some of this red,choc,orange hab with mango sauce i just made, that will make it all better:)

chilehunter said:
I thought this thread http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=5015 summed it up as to if anyone listens to music while on the computer/THP.
yes I listen to music while on the computer, from the computer music library. I dont use the CD's much anymore its either the computer playing or they're put on MP3 for elsewhere, no need to destroy the CD's which that will happen if you keep using them (all scratched up) keep them for just backup purposes.

right now listening to a mixture of kiss.

sorry for not knowing every single thread on this site :rolleyes:

imaguitargod said:
There there, Nova. Come to Iggy, I'll make it all better. Do you want a Naga? A Naga will make you feel better.

:lol:

Ok, thats really kinda creepy sounding, dude.

You don't happen to own an old white van, do you?

Back