• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

movies Do NOT watch this movie!!

If anybody ever watches the movie "The Item" then you will probably think this movie was great compared to that. I wish I could get those 90 minutes back. The Item is absolutely the worst movie I have ever seen in my life.

I liked drag me to hell. It was funny, but the jokes weren't forecasted with a laugh track. Some people can't get deadpan humour. Don't think I could sit through attack of the killer tomatoes again, the one liners go on for too long. I've seen enough torture movies as well! It seems that hollywood loves to churn out torture movies. Maybe if my life was all peaches and cream then that sort of thing might appeal to me.

I too enjoyed Drag me to Hell since it was Sam Raimi getting back to his roots(Evil Dead Triliogy). Granted it was not as good as those, but I'm sure that is only due to the fact that Bruce Campbell's chin wasn't the star of his newest horror offering.

Back