• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

DEXTER

My daughter has been trying to get me to watch Dexter for years but I never had any interest. About a week ago I started Season1 and it took about 2 shows to get me hooked. Bad hooked. I just finished Season 2 at 0400 this morning and now it's a struggle to pace myself for the rest of the shows. My wife is on the third show of Season 1 and we can't watch it together till she catches up. Who are the Dexter fans here?

It's okay..... walk away from the TV.... you can do it..... we have faith in you..... put down the remote.....

Not bad. A little far fetched for me. Original concept though (the hero being a serial killer and all). John Lithgow was good in the 3rd(?) season.

i havent watched Dexter.. but breaking bad got me the way it sounds Dexter has you.. we watched three series in less than a week!

Dexter is great! Another I like is Weeds... haven`t watched this years season yet though.

i havent watched Dexter.. but breaking bad got me the way it sounds Dexter has you.. we watched three series in less than a week!

Season 1... the bathtub episode was hilarious :rofl:

Weeds was awesome! Check out this knife we have at work!!!!:
jHxG3.jpg

Funny that this thread came back. I did watch all the Dexter seasons, and it was definitely the best series I've ever seen by far. Can't wait for Season 6. Love the knife Laz!

Back