• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting Devils tongue Harvest

This is came from a friend this morning from only three plants he only took the ripe pods, he thinks probably a third more on the tree still green. Time to make sauce......

DSCN3378.jpg

DSCN3375.jpg

DSCN3376.jpg

should have a mean brew ready for March

think tangy pineapple jerk inspired perfection.

I love these chillis.
Mick..

I'm bringin an old Oz tradition back (swagmans hat) chilli head style......
DSCN3379.jpg

Monday is my Saturday and its a drunken backyard cricket game with the boy, the flys were commin I didn'thave corks the rest is history
doubt it will catch on anytime soon.

lol that's a cool hat! like the shirt as well. :lol:
It's funny, because it's morning here and you're having a beer. :P

:mouthonfire: aghhh! yellow Nagas!
They look awesome stillmanz,

BTW, I just had your Ol' Man Stillmanz Mango, Paw Paw & Habanero Hot Sauce all over my Roast Chook for dinner tonight, it was absolutely delicious! it was a sweet sensation followed by the tingling of Habanero :cool: This was the first time Ive tasted this blend from your range of chilli sauces it is yummo!

Best put me down for a bottle of your Devil Tongue brew too:P

hmmm, Ive only got a quarter bottle left now!

I hope you got that hat ready for the upcoming BBQ mate....you do look like a complete loonie :lol:

As for more of your jerk sauce being on the way...you know my feelings on that stuff. Gimme gimme gimme:drooling:

@ Omri whats wrong with a beer in the AM... my livers always scared lol
Billy I'm glad you like it.
Bent I just might....
its been a big day another bbq another ruined morning (read ill) lol.

food poisoning sucks man... when I am sick in the morning it will only be because the last beer I drank was off...lol

ahh yes, truck-stop curry pie - the gift that keeps on giving. :lol:

Beer is never off, the sun just comes up way too early some days. I blame nature.

Very nice harvest!! Dang they looks delicious!!!

btw, the rolling papers for size comparison was perfect, and that hat is funny as hell and heck somehting I'd wear around town :)

They look great Stillmanz. They're almost the same colour as my Scotch Bonnets in the fridge I got from a friend (not home grown). Did you count how many there were? I had a bored moment before dinner and decided to count mine. One hundred and eleven, not for much longer though.

Back