DEFCON Sauces 25% off goes until Wednesday, 4/8 at midnight!

It's been nearly a month since the last DEFCON-versations show. I'm plenty aware of this fact. Aside from the Rabbit odyssey, my Dad had some major medical issues as well. It's been a let's say, tumultuous few weeks, ones I care not to repeat. Things are getting back on track slowly, after a MAJOR set-back with the ZERO Batch #6, which has been, for lack of a better term, scrapped altogether. Yeah, I'm pissed about it, so kindly leave it be.
I'm going to get the radio show back up and running, trust me, I love doing it. Perhaps some of you have had the trifecta of bad happen, I guess it was my turn. Well, from the ashes rises the Phoenix!

That being said, my mind is exhausted, so hey, why not have a sale. From RIGHT NOW Through WEDNESDAY 4/8,​
ALL DEFCON EDIBLES ARE 25% OFF!
Order Up before I realize what I've done......​

​
 ​
www.DEFCONsauces.com​

I must say, I'm impressed wit the number of people that jumped on this impromptu sale. 

IT ENDS AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

25% off ALL Defcon edibles, INCLUDING the QUARTS of Wing Sauces (all but the Cluckwing Orange quarts, the quarts are currently sold out, for good reason, it's f'n awesome, lol!)

Order up!

www.DEFCONsauces.com

Back