• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest December: Last Meal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting would be weird. How do you vote for someone else's last meal? I don't like instructing voters, and you'd have to tell them to vote for who executed (haha) their meal best, not what appeals to them. But that never works.

So let's keep it an ingredient or cuisine instead of this scenario.

Now... I know some of you have been begging for a Spam TD for a long time and we've never done one.

Is this DeSPAMber?

I'll post what December is soon. Keep suggesting.

Chicken.

Anyway you like it. Any dish. Any cuisine. Any part.

Wide open......and easy for everyone to prepare......seeing that Thanksgiving is coming.....

Then again, I never enter anymore.....so take my suggestion for what it's worth.

I was thinking since December is the last part of the year we should go with the last part of a meal.....Dessert! I got told in the last TD that people on THP don't vote for dessert, well maybe everyone should try some sweet heat! It'd be dang fun to see what everyone came up with thats for sure!

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

rageguytwarz.png

I may or not have venison by that time, depends on my luck. Rifle season here opens the Monday after Thanksgiving, but doe season does not start until the first Saturday. I am pretty sure that will mean that I will not have venison for the throwdown, unless I kill a buck in the first couple days.

I was cruising through the store after work today...they had Spam - 2 for $6. I got regular...and bacon-infused.

TD or not...there will be SPAM.

I may or not have venison by that time, depends on my luck. Rifle season here opens the Monday after Thanksgiving, but doe season does not start until the first Saturday. I am pretty sure that will mean that I will not have venison for the throwdown, unless I kill a buck in the first couple days.

Malke your own SPAM, just take all the offal from anyone else's deer, gring it up, press it into a rectangular tupperware, chill it...Homemade Venison SPAM!

(I think I just make myself puke a little... :sick: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back