• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Darwins on 4th Trademark Sauces by RocketMan

wheebz, I might have missed the information, but are these sauces going to be used on some of the menu items at Darwin's or just sold as an additional income source for the restaurant? Either way, it's great to hear of the collaboration going on, and either way...it's $$ in the bank! I'm just curious~

Very Cool! Great reviews by Wheebz. How soon 'til your sauces hit the streets up our way? Which sauce is your favorite Wheebz? You mentioned that you haven't done a proper review since you end up using the sauce on food right away so it was hard to be objective, and that's a great recommendation! Cheers!

Really cool idea, thanks Dan

No prob... was thinking either red... or go brown like a steak sauce, but that in between mauve is just not appealing.

Keep us updated on all of this please.

That's true and I like the Red idea better and I most certainly will keep this thread updated as things progress and I can.

RM

Gotta admit I did a double-take when I saw the names, since my sauces are also named per label color - technically they have no names, but I was required to name 'em to reguister the products.

Jeez - awkward!
:rofl:

I kinda disagree about the color of the middle sauce - I think they look yummy. I love the salad dressing-style big bottles too. I'll have to try these soon! Where can I buy them? (to echo a few others on here...)

ETA - are they 5 oz bottles that just look big because of the camera angle? Either way they're very pretty. :cheers:

btw - just so it's clear to anyone reading, I have no issue whatsoever with the names of these sauces - I love RocketMan's labels and don't consider the color "Red" my personal property. I was kidding around above - it's not really awkward, I just thought it was funny. heh

I've privately contacted RocketMan to say the same - we're good. People are way too litigious these days - I'm absolutely not one of those people. There could be 50 "Red Label" hot sauces out there and I'll say, "cool - where's #51? I wanna try me some o dat!" :dance:

Yep, LDHS and I are good to go. I really dig his labels too and are in contract negotiations to try and trade some bottle for bottle. Good Lord, I'm loven this bidness and this forum long time!!

No news on the Darwin front yet but I know he's as busy as a one legged man in a butt kickin contest as my ole Grandpappy used to say.

Back