• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Da Bomb Ground Zero test

Nice to see you making videos again. Do you plan on doing more sauce reviews or sticking to pods?

snacks your right about that one being really hot.their company claims it to be one of the hottest.and it is,its in the top 50 of hottest sauces/extract.whitch is still really good.i am use to the stuff now my bottle is almost empty.

my god! Nate you are the man! i did half that amount of this one and another one called the final answer by the same company. both destroyed me and made me never want to eat extract again! that stuff is to much! i got a package in the mail for you tomorrow. should be there friday.

lol looks like he was gonna cry... well good job taking the heat. now you need to eat a whole bhut jolokia or trinidad scorpion :hell:

i didnt have the balls to do something like that at 11. now i will try anything....

lol looks like he was gonna cry... well good job taking the heat. now you need to eat a whole bhut jolokia or trinidad scorpion :hell:

i didnt have the balls to do something like that at 11. now i will try anything....

He has. Look up his vids they are impressive.

Great job Nate, I could never eat that much sauce straight up, I think it would make me gag. I see you winning some big money in college taking bets to eat hot peppers. Looking forward to when you start your pepper reviews again.

#WINNING!

Seriously dude you are a living legend. I have seen adults cry over much less than that! :dance:

Keep up the awesomeness!!!

Back