• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

breeding Cross Country Nurseries Superhot Smackdown

DarkTrak .... sorry I over stated the number of plants . It was 60 plants not 80. My bad .... I checked my invoice

Peace,
P. Dreadie

I ordered 12 from them last year with no problems at all. This year I have a Fatalli, 2 Red Savina, 1 Bhut Jolokia, 1 Naga Morich and a Devil's Tongue I was able to over winter. This year I ordered 12 more. I got them in 3 days. I had 1 bad Sweet Cherry Pepper so I emailed them, with a picture. I got a reply back, from Janie, the next morning saying another one was on the way. When the box arrived 3 days later I had a healthy new Sweet Cherry and they also threw in a free Chinese Giant Pepper! That's some good customer service! I received this years on April 12 but had to wait until June 1 to put them outside due to weather. They all seem very healthy except the 2 Bhuts seem a bit stressed. They're all over 12" tall right now. I'd take a picture but my camera suffered a major blow to the LCD screen.

Here's a pic of the bad Cherry Sweet they sent me:
IMG_2087.jpg

I ordered 12 from them last year with no problems at all. This year I have a Fatalli, 2 Red Savina, 1 Bhut Jolokia, 1 Naga Morich and a Devil's Tongue I was able to over winter. This year I ordered 12 more. I got them in 3 days. I had 1 bad Sweet Cherry Pepper so I emailed them, with a picture. I got a reply back, from Janie, the next morning saying another one was on the way. When the box arrived 3 days later I had a healthy new Sweet Cherry and they also threw in a free Chinese Giant Pepper! That's some good customer service! I received this years on April 12 but had to wait until June 1 to put them outside due to weather. They all seem very healthy except the 2 Bhuts seem a bit stressed. They're all over 12" tall right now. I'd take a picture but my camera suffered a major blow to the LCD screen.

Here's a pic of the bad Cherry Sweet they sent me:
IMG_2087.jpg

That cherry just looks like it needs water and some gentle sun...my sunflowers were twice as bad ax that when I got home from work last night and they looked good as new with some water and 2 hours of rest!

I tried to save it. I tried both of those ideas. It just kept getting weaker and weaker.... It finally just shriveled up. The new one is doing great out in the Cali sun and enjoying life.

When I look at all the plants I got from CCN (60 of them), they all look inferior to the ones that I grew myself. One is looking much like that cherry above, and I can't seem to do anything about it. All the others have some degree of yellowing going on while all my plants are looking nice and green. Probably just going to grow all my own next year. I would have this year but I was too late on starting. I'm just hoping that I get at least a few pods on the CCN plants this year for seed saving because they had some varieties I couldn't find seeds for.

When I look at all the plants I got from CCN (60 of them), they all look inferior to the ones that I grew myself. One is looking much like that cherry above, and I can't seem to do anything about it. All the others have some degree of yellowing going on while all my plants are looking nice and green. Probably just going to grow all my own next year. I would have this year but I was too late on starting. I'm just hoping that I get at least a few pods on the CCN plants this year for seed saving because they had some varieties I couldn't find seeds for.

For which varieties couldn't you find seeds?

I hope the best DarkTrak. I was too late ordering from CCN. They seem to have a great setup, but I didn't like the 12 plant minimum. So this winter I'm goin to go all out from THSC. Start em early and get a jump on things for next season.

I have ordered from the east coast a number of times have always used priority mail, never have taken over 5 days max

I would have them either refund your money or send you a replacement via 2nd day air. That's crazy for them to send plants via USPS (snail mail). I'm sure you paid at least $12 or more for shipping.

I would have them either refund your money or send you a replacement via 2nd day air. That's crazy for them to send plants via USPS (snail mail). I'm sure you paid at least $12 or more for shipping.

OH she's sending more plants alright!! I just got the tracking number today. It's Currently sitting in New Jersey. We'll see I guess.... :rolleyes: :beer:

Back