craft beer

11335519_429891720516539_828121361_n.jpg

as is often the case w/ them in my experience ...

hot day beer in my word means i'll drink it as opposed to dying of heat stroke ... like Corona ...

lol.

i have always liked a Negro Modelo, Bell's Oberon, or a Dead Guy Ale for grilling/gardening days myself ...

grantmichaels said:
as is often the case w/ them in my experience ...

hot day beer in my word means i'll drink it as opposed to dying of heat stroke ... like Corona ...

lol.

i have always liked a Negro Modelo, Bell's Oberon, or a Dead Guy Ale for grilling/gardening days myself ...
Just finished my 6er of NM. I'll be at the Firefly festival again this year and DFH has an air conditioned large tent there where I spend tons of time. Last year they had some deadly beers on tap! 

Have one of these on a hot day and you will see what I mean....hard to explain but it works. 

I'm looking forward to trying Small Town Brewery's Not Your Father's Root Beer at JDubs (here in town) for their root beer float event in a couple of weeks ...

What I really want is one of the bombers of the 19.5% limited edition version, though.

I guess, as the story goes, they double-pitched a batch and it became a happy accident ...

Back