• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Cooking them Mudbugs

Well as soon as i can get the pictures to post up i will, having some troubles.

But Crawfish season is back on here very soon and every year we cook up the best crawfish you will ever have, I love to throw some Habs into the mix once everyone has gotten their fill... got lots of resources to search for some hot sauces to use this year so I'm very excited!

Cooking two years back!
youngcook.jpg

A batch....
boil.jpg

Big Ol Some Bi*ch
crawfish.jpg

Veggies.
veggies.jpg

Sausage/Mushroom
sausage.jpg

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. . . . .

Do you ship to Pennsylvania? :woohoo:

Well I don't see why it couldn't be aranged, I don't know what it would cost to ship 30-35 lb bags of live.... But yea if ya got the money we got the time lol. Ya'll get em way up there in Pennsylvania? We got a fancy facce book and everything :dance: Crawfish on wheels

OMG! That looks outstanding! :party: That's one of the few things I miss about living in south Louisiana. Though I will admit I've never seen them with carrots, cauliflower and broccoli. Bring on the corn and taters! And the beer! :beer:

Going cross-eyed looking at that.... I am sooooooooooooo missing living in TX right now - thanks for sharing!

That's just pure heaven there, you're killing us :dance: :dance: :dance: Lookin forward to seeing more of your epicurian delights. That was one humongus mudbug

Lookin at that fence hope you weren't cookin those fine vittles for inmates

Doesn't a public post qualify as a public invite?!? :)

I wish i could afford to host with out donations but even getting it at market price 350-500 lbs is a lot of money. I do an annual boil ever year everyone throws some me some money to help out. This year I'm doing tickets lol...

The fence is to keep em out haha it was in Houston so its necessary ...

Thanks for all the kind words glad to have shared with some great ppl... if I'm lucky i might have a few peppers at the end of the season from what i start.. ill be on the look out for some unique varieties i wanna try some fresh Bhuts and some sauces it'll be Fun tweaking the recipes.. thanks again..

***grabs hat, runs out the door holding pants up with one hand trying to get keys out of pocket with the other***

Back