• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Chocolate Bhut Jolokia test

Haha, nice video. All your videos are great.

I'd like to see you eat one of these peppers with some Kryptonite sitting on your desk :P

Great Video Snaks, Ed’s chocolate was huge! Too bad you did not enjoy the flavor of it! The Chocolate BJ is one of my favorites. I really enjoy its earthy, nutty flavor. Everybody's pallet is different though so it's interesting to hear others opinions on the flavor. All though most people love them, I still have yet to find a yellow pepper I really love as they are all too flowery for me. Keep the reviews coming.

So you don't recommend it for snacking on whole or at all? I am curious ad to the flavor once you get past the heat.

Good job Nate. I agree with Beaglestorm i love the taste of chocolate bhuts too but everyones different. That one looked like it hurt too. You are one brave dude :)

Outstanding Job Nate!!
Well, you're much tougher than I!!
My son and I really love them and have a couple hundred still in the freezer from last season.

No worries Ed I just love that size. My Fatalii's are getting that big now and I have 2 small choc bhuts going and once a pod or two set all other flowers will be gone. Planning on isolating for seed stock.

Back