Hi guys,
Anyone here would be interested to buy Super hot powder
grown and pulverised to dust by me!

i have those powders:

T.S. Butch T x douglah peppers powder

Peach Bhut Jolokia Powder

Trinidad scorpion Butch T Powder

and yellow Scorp powder

supply is limited (first year doing powder)

but price is
10$ for 1 table spoon (0.5 0z)

picture to come !!!!

it's extremely hot and smells so good !!!

hummm sorry for the mixing up.

got this info :
Baking Powder Amounts Conversion Results :

Amount : 1 oz (ounce) of baking powder
Equals : 2.05 tbsp (tablespoon) of baking powder
Fraction : 2 [sup]1[/sup]/20 tbsp (tablespoon) of baking powder

at that site.... http://convert-to.co...onal-facts.html

i dont have a oz balance yet so i was going into something we all have... Table spoon!

probably that my dried peppers weigh about the same a baking powder...
anyway those a f**king super hot enough to melt your frying pan ;)

hummm sorry for the mixing up.

got this info :
Baking Powder Amounts Conversion Results :

Amount : 1 oz (ounce) of baking powder
Equals : 2.05 tbsp (tablespoon) of baking powder
Fraction : 2 [sup]1[/sup]/20 tbsp (tablespoon) of baking powder

at that site.... http://convert-to.co...onal-facts.html

i dont have a oz balance yet so i was going into something we all have... Table spoon!

probably that my dried peppers weigh about the same a baking powder...
anyway those a f**king super hot enough to melt your frying pan ;)
Surprisingly they are not close to the same weight. I measure about 25 types and can give you pretty exact conversions.

Might be easier for you to sell it by the table spoon, everybody has a table spoon at home and can visualize the amount of powder they will be receiving.

ok so what is the ratio super hot chinenses oz to tablespoon?
scorps and 7 pot will mostly be what i will sell
BRB, I'll go measure some for you. :)

I know I posted this in another thread but here it is for you.

1/2 tsp = 1 gram
1 tbs = 7 grams

I have measured pounds of powders on digital scales and that is 99.5% always the weight. It takes me 2 tbs. to make one of my 14 gram bags or glass jars or as you have it listed .5 oz.

i was farting around today dehydrating my fatalii and viewed this post, so i thought i would test measures out on my very cheap digital scale with a new battery.

i took out my walmart measuring spoons and a bag of goatsweed powder. i leveled the spoon with powder as accurately as i could, then put the powder into a 2" X 2" dimebag.

whether in oz or gram mode the bag gave no tare weight. i even moved the empty bag around on the scale in gram mode to see if i could even get 1 gram, no reaction at all.

putting 1 level teaspoon of goatsweed powder in the dime bag registered as 3 grams, there was some switching back and forth between 2 and 3 grams. so i tested it several times moving the bag around on the scale and for the most part 3 grams seemed to be the steady weight. i then leveled another 1 teaspoon of powder and put it into the bag. clearing the scale, it registered 6 grams every time.

i didn't test with my scotch bonnet powder but figured with the inaccuracy of the scale and my leveling technique, the minute values wouldn't be noticeable. i didn't think of testing baking powder to compare with until i was typing this. i did press the oz button but can't remember what it said - i should really write things down.

here is pic:
P1000472.jpg

Thanks it's very good guys....

so it will be 2 TABLE SPOON (around 15ml per tablespoon) approx 0.5 oz or more i dont care... you win! for 10$

quantity is limited!

be part of history (my first customers ;) )

Grown by me

i was farting around today dehydrating my fatalii and viewed this post, so i thought i would test measures out on my very cheap digital scale with a new battery.

i took out my walmart measuring spoons and a bag of goatsweed powder. i leveled the spoon with powder as accurately as i could, then put the powder into a 2" X 2" dimebag.

whether in oz or gram mode the bag gave no tare weight. i even moved the empty bag around on the scale in gram mode to see if i could even get 1 gram, no reaction at all.

putting 1 level teaspoon of goatsweed powder in the dime bag registered as 3 grams, there was some switching back and forth between 2 and 3 grams. so i tested it several times moving the bag around on the scale and for the most part 3 grams seemed to be the steady weight. i then leveled another 1 teaspoon of powder and put it into the bag. clearing the scale, it registered 6 grams every time.

i didn't test with my scotch bonnet powder but figured with the inaccuracy of the scale and my leveling technique, the minute values wouldn't be noticeable. i didn't think of testing baking powder to compare with until i was typing this. i did press the oz button but can't remember what it said - i should really write things down.

here is pic:
P1000472.jpg
1 empty bag of that size is about .5 grams, you pretty much validated what I already stated. Good info for all. You can put the empty tsp on the scale then zero it out, fill it to level and see the weight as well without baggie.

You need a BETTER Digital Scale then you are using to weigh Between Grams.

Try the Pesola Scale from Pesola-Scales.com Worlds Most Accurate Scale to Weigh Small amounts.

Then you can Sell your Hot Chile by the Perfect Gram Amounts etc.

Back