health Can anyone identify these spots

They are on a cayenne which is one of a few plants I didn't start.  The plant has only been in the ground for a few weeks.  It is growing well but I have just noticed these spots. They are limited mainly to the growing tips and not on all tips universally.  The plant is doing well otherwise.

I googled for similar spots but came up empty handed. I have quite a few other plants so I am tempted just to pull this unless there is a chance is it not infectious???  Any ideas?

I have that on two of my plants that are in separate pots. and they have never been touched one after the other by me.  I assumed it was something in the potting soil (bacterial) as they used the same bag of potting soil (Debco Organic Mix).

For what its worth, one plant is still growing insanely fast despite this on the leaves.  It also has a ton of flowers, but no pods yet. I've just separate them and letting them do their own thing (rightly or wrongly!).  The other plant set 4 pods at an early stage of the spotting and because of the spots I let it keep the pods to see if it negatively affected the plant/pods.  So far the pods are massive, but as you would imagine, the plant is smaller than the other as a result.

Back