[BUY] Salvia divinorum cuttings/plants

Hey,
Looking to purchase a cutting or rooted plant of Salvia divinorum and ship it to Israel.
If any of you guys have any, please let me know how much do you want for it.

Will REALLY appreciate a response.
Thanks.

I don't have any. My advice is this, Omri...I think you may have made a VERY mig mistake looking for drugs, legal or IL-legal, on this site. I would delete this thread IMMEDIATELY if I were you.
Just my $.02.

I don't have any. My advice is this, Omri...I think you may have made a VERY mig mistake looking for drugs, legal or IL-legal, on this site. I would delete this thread IMMEDIATELY if I were you.
Just my $.02.
Well I think people have the right to grow whatever they like as long as it is legal and they don't hurt anyone. whatever the use is irrelevant. a big part of this community is about growing plants, including non-chile ones. I don't see anything wrong about it.

Thanks for caring, though.

so, is it legal in Israel? it is illegal in may countries and many US states. as of 2011 it became illegal in canada - i wasn't aware of the plant until they had a news report stating it was becoming illegal.

Still legal here, i have some dried at home. Cracked up watching an old western whilst smoking it recently! The whole movie went 3-d for a couple of minutes it was some funny shite!! :rofl:

Omri it's available for purchase by the ounce on the net, cheap as too.

As weird as it may sound, I'm not looking to consume it... want to grow it. :crazy:
No live plants with shipping to Israel.

No live shipping! The seeds are apparantly very hard to start. Maybe someone could send you a cutting, i have seen a cutting that looked as dead as a door nail take though.

nova man, according to wikipedia the product has been illegal in australia since 2002....... you better hide your plant man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_Salvia_divinorum#Australia

Well Nova, it is good to know before you offer some to a cop... :lol:
It's perfectly legal here, so lucky me.

Omri I had this discussion with IGGY a while back I will see where I left off. He gave a place to look. I'll pm you if I find it.

Omri I had this discussion with IGGY a while back I will see where I left off. He gave a place to look. I'll pm you if I find it.
Wait, what? IGG grows it? I just talked to him yesterday! :shocked:
Well will appreciate any help you might throw my way. thanks.

Yeah it seems as if shops won't ship to Israel because it's either too far or they're afraid customs will confiscate it as you're not allowed to import seeds or plants of any kind without the proper permits. I need someone to take a cutting, root it, put it in a tight, small, preferably somewhat flat container with some nutrient gel and ship it to me. will pay any fees necessary.

C'mon people! it's legal! I've got the money to pay! it doesn't make sense I can't get a hold of plants!

Still legal here. People sell them here online on local sites here. (dried). I wouldnt mind finding a live plant of this myself. =)

Back